Ticheap respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have implemented the following policy to address claims of copyright infringement:
Notification of Infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in your jurisdiction and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of infringement.
Please send all notices and counter-notifications to our designated copyright agent:
Please note that under the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
We reserve the right to remove any content that infringes upon the copyrights of others and to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
This DMCA policy is part of our overall commitment to intellectual property rights and ensuring a safe and legal environment for our users.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this information is provided for informational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice. For legal advice or assistance, please consult with an attorney familiar with copyright law and the DMCA.